Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Filler

I've been a little busy lately with school starting tonight and other weekend festivities. However, I would like to let you all know that I am in the process of working on a big entry that will definitely have pictures. It probably won't be complete for another week or so, and for that I apologize.

In the meantime, here are some random and/or partially finished drawings from my moments of brainstorming...



No idea.



I don't know. Some days I would kill for a Diet Coke.



This was maybe going to be in my mouse infestation blog, but I didn't like it enough.



This is a real life story, yo.



My attempt to draw Pippi running like a maniac.



This is the plant that we have at work. He is growing by leaps and bounds!!!



Please pardon my blatant attempt to copy my favorite postcard. I was practicing my drawing skills...

No comments:

Post a Comment