Monday, December 20, 2010

READY??!!

First of all, I have made an executive decision to halt the 12 Days of Christmas pictures.  There are not enough days left, first of all, and second of all I am just not inspired at the moment.  Big things have been happening.  Some are happy, some are sad.  Mostly, they are things that I cannot share at present.  Give me a few weeks. 

In the meantime, I am having a REALLY hard time not sharing one piece of news, but I know that it is VERY important that I keep it to myself.  This means that when I am finally allowed to speak of it, I will be so boiling over with pent up energy and excitement that I will likely explode in a giant glittery cloud of oversharing.  Be prepared.



In the meantime, we are in the final stretch for Christmas.  Are you ready?  I sure am.  All of my presents have been delivered, so I'm just waiting to give them to their respective future owners.  Now I just have to figure out how to convince my parents that I do not need to rent a pair of cross-country skis for this weekend.  Honestly.  Snowshoes would be more than acceptable for me.  Contrary to my Nordic roots, I do NOT have any natural skill at cross-country skiing.  I believe that a blindfolded giraffe in roller skates would be more graceful.

If you're interested in updates, I may perhaps have my laptop with me this weekend and may be able to post updates.  It may be interesting, especially if there are any accidents.  Also, the puppies will be there.  I expect that hilarity may ensue from them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment