Friday, October 21, 2011

Be afraid

Tonight I shall take on a truly epic task.  No, I will not be running a marathon.  I will also not be scaling Mount Everest.  I will not even be baking a cake.

No, tonight I will be writing a mock grant proposal from start to finish.  As long as it takes, that is how long I will be working, for said document is due.  For class.  Tomorrow. 

I shall not be able to utilize some of my more common procrastination techniques on this one, even though class starts at noon.  This is because from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., I will be interning it up big at my internship.  Before that?  I will be doing my best to wrangle the dogs in and out of the house while also feeding them.  By myself. 

Are you scared for me?  You should be.  The next time you hear from me, it will all be done.  DONE, I tell you!!!!  HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment