Thursday, October 6, 2011

Perspective

If you blinked, you may have missed my last entry.  It has now been moved away from visibility, but it was really more of a means for me to vent about frustrations with a school project than anything, so you're not missing much.

One of my reasons for removing this entry was that I recently finished a book about a local woman and Auschwitz/Holocaust survivor.  You can find the book details in my reader's advisory tab/page, so I won't go into too much detail.  However, I did realize after writing my frustrations out and then reading the end of this book that if this woman can be free of bitterness after her horrible and atrocious treatment at the hands of her captors, I can certainly get over my irritation with a piddly group project assignment.

Talk about a perspective shift.  Sorry if that sounds too simple, but the most obvious things usually are.

No comments:

Post a Comment