Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Open to suggestion

It is always nice to get a long email from an old friend.  For those of you who don't know me personally, the fact that I tend to be a bit verbose in written form belies a certain aspect of my verbal communication preferences.  Essentially, I hate spending a lot of time on the phone.  Generally, anyway. 

Today I received an email message from a good friend who lives too far away from me to see on a regular basis.  It was nice; but it made me start to think about things that I have been trying to ignore for the present.

Essentially, at some point I need to decide what I am going to do.  About what?  My life. 

I am definitely open to suggestion, but I would prefer that the ideas fall into the line of the MLIS degree that I shall soon possess. 

Don't get me wrong, I realize that almost everybody goes through this sort of crisis every once in a while.  Being on break does strange things to a person's mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment