Friday, January 21, 2011

Bazinga! Let us celebrate with cupcakes - who will bake them for me?

Is it lame to do two entries in one day? 

Did you say yes?  To you I say, "What-EVAH!  I do what I want!"  (This is actually a quote from today's South Park day-by-day flip calendar.  Kudos to you if you know what episode it came from.)

Why is my entry title so celebratory?  No reason - except that I just realized that I have posted more times this month than I have for any other month aside from August.  Sadly, my entries have taken a turn for the less funny and more current as of late which probably explains my decreasing levels of viewing statistics.  It also could have something to do with my lack of artistic motivation in the computer drawing department.

Just to warn you, I am seriously spacey today.  I keep blaming the weather, but it is so bad that other people have started to notice and comment.  I have tried several remedies - caffeine (coffee-based), chocolate (truffle-based), food (bagel-based) and fluids (water-based).  Nothing seems to be doing the trick.  I think that it may be time to bring in the emergency troops, but I need a little help.  Someone needs to bake me some cupcakes.  Heck, you could even BUY me a cupcake and I would be happy. 

Before I devolve into anything truly crazy or threatening, I shall cut this short.  Perhaps I shall give you a special drawing for today to conclude.

I set my hair in rollers today - hence the curliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment