Monday, January 10, 2011

Big Reveal

I am starting to feel like I need to resolve the big build up that I have attempted to create in the past month or so of entries.  I'm sure that to some it will not be interesting and to some it isn't really a surprise, but it is still very exciting to me. 

It is safe for me to say that at this point in time, most of my good friends are married.  I remain the exception, but that's OK.  The inevitable next step for many of these married friends is to expand their families by having children.  Oddly, many of my friends have been slower in this task.  I will admit, this has not been that bad for me as it has allowed me to ignore any potentially annoying biological clock discussions.

This all changed when my best friend made the announcement that she and her husband are expecting their first baby in July!  Yes, this is the big surprise and I'm sure you're all wondering why I had to keep it such a big secret.  Well, the short answer is that I work for the same company as my best friend and I was asked to keep it a secret until after their 12 week appointment.  Now that this has happened and she has made the announcement at work, I'm free to discuss it.

So now I really need to find someone who can make my baby clothing line dreams a reality - I would REALLY love to be able to dress up this baby in something awesome like my lefse or even my ninja costume.  Any volunteers?  The baby isn't due until July, so you have plenty of time!  Just let me know in a comment or message and we'll work it out.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment