Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A/C Update

Well, readers, I must admit defeat.  My heroic attempts to avoid paying a repairman for my air conditioner have all failed.  I was supremely optimistic after replacing the filters.  It may have been wishful thinking, but I thought the air in the vents felt cooler before I left.

When I returned after work, it was clear that I was delusional.  It was 75 when I left and it was 75 when I returned.  No change, but after I moved around in there a bit, it moved up to 76.  Clearly, there is a need for professional help.  Rats.

I did briefly contemplate living with it and simply sitting completely still all the time.  But I don't know if Lena is capable of that, nor do I want to make her do so while I am away at work.   So... tomorrow should be interesting.  Hopefully by evening I will be back in my own bed.  With my dog.  And a nice, cool breeze. 

No comments:

Post a Comment