Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pardon my laziness

It really is a little bit ridiculous how excited I am getting about my upcoming adventure into No Man's Land, aka Fargo, ND.  True, I may be one of the youngest people in attendance, but I have always been able to get along with the elderly.  Maybe it was all those years playing piano for the nursing home church services.

Right on schedule, my seasonal allergies have decided to show up.  So this morning, I took my first dose of Claritin.  Ah, lovely drugs. 

Because I feel a little bit bad about not writing for a few days, I would really like to do a big funny write-up, but my brain just done 'bout dried up!  But I will see what I can do.

How do you feel about some more archived drawings?  Good?  Fantastic.  Enjoy.


Emergency preparedness.


We come in Peace.


Put THIS on your t-shirt!


Wouldn't you like to be a Pooper too?
I hope you enjoyed my lightly captioned and barely explained drawing archive remnants.  Have a nice day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment