Sunday, May 15, 2011

End of Captivity

Thank goodness, today is both sunny, warm and the dogs are happy.  My parents come home today, which makes me happy as well, although tomorrow is a work day so I won't get to sleep in.  At least I won't have to share my bed with three cuddly dogs.  They sure know how to trap a girl.  Sheesh.

I am celebrating my first day of school break by hopefully doing some productive shopping.  I have three weddings this summer and would like to nail down my dress options sooner rather than be stuck with whatever I find later.  Also, I have recently begun to lament the lack of summer clothing options in my closet that are work appropriate, so I must attempt to remedy the situation.

On a final note, I have written out lots of things that I would like to say, but I think in the end it is best left simple.  It may be a bit cryptic, but if you are a fan of hockey in MN, you will know what I mean.  Rest in peace, Derek Boogaard.  Thank you for being part of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment