Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Missing Winter

OK, so I feel a little silly doing two posts in one day, but I chalk that up to my avoidance of paper writing.  Don't worry, I have a good start and I will definitely have these two pieces of hyper-articulate crap ready to roll by the due date, but this sort of pressure always leads me to branch out in non-productive ways.

First of all, I would like to point out that I have updated my blog background.  There was nothing wrong with the old one, I just thought it needed a new look.  It is not a whole lot classier than before, but it now features a sheep in addition to a buffalo.  I felt like broadening my horizons.

My other item of comment:  I am really really pissed off right now.  All you people who whined about the long winter and cool weather, stay away from me right now.  Why?  Today we moved directly from spring into summer.  That's right, it was close to 90 degrees outside, high humidity, and what's that noise I hear?  Is that the tornado siren?  Oh, of course.  Crap.  Guess what else?  My air conditioner is on.  That's right, there is NO WAY that I am going to tough it out sleeping in this ridiculousness.  There simply are not enough fans in the world to keep my room cool enough.  Grrrrrrrr...

Rather than continue, I am now going to visit my local weather site to check out the prognosis for the evening.  I really don't want to spend my evening holed up with my dog in the bathroom to avoid being blown into Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment