Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fun with Horoscopes

Over a year ago, back when I was in my highly prolific drawing phase, I created a series of horoscope related drawings for each astrological sign and posted them to a Facebook album.  As I was somewhat pleased with the outcome, I decided to share them here as well.  Please note:  I in no way endorse or believe in astrology.  This is intended for entertainment purposes ONLY.  If you are not entertained, I apologize. 
Clearly, this is personal.  In case you couldn't tell, I am an Aries.

Again, slightly personal.  My friend Mary is an Aries and her boyfriend is a Taurus.

Interestingly enough, this was a prediction that came true.  I was so freaked out, I hid under my bed for three days.

Ha ha.  I wrote this one just about one year ago exactly.  Coincidence?

The drawing of the Leo sign is disturbing, I admit.  But it is marginally accurate.

Good advice.  Heed it.

Mmmmmmm....


I rarely make shoe predictions, but this one was spot on.

Two things that everyone loves:  pirates and fish tacos. 

I usually try to keep "Twilight" from infiltrating my universe, but this snuck in anyway.

If you can't read the words that the girl is singing, it is "Seize the Day."  

Beware of leprechauns and pollen.

No comments:

Post a Comment