Saturday, November 5, 2011

But I'm so TIRED!

Greetings.  It is now almost 9 p.m. on Saturday night.  Or 8 p.m. if you're already turning the clocks back.  For some reason not quite clear to me, I am exhausted.  If I follow through with the current trend, I may be in bed at the same time as many young children.

Of course, sometimes children are granted an exception to stay up late with the girls, in which case their bedtime can be later than 11 p.m.  Now that I think about it, this may be why I am so tired right now.  I partied way to hard last night with my friends and my friend's daughter.  I know there was pizza.  I am pretty sure there was tea.  And I am absolutely positive that there were frosted cake balls.

Now that we've figured that all out, I am off to bed.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment