Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ehhhhhhhhttttseeeeeeee!!!!!

I have a problem.  It started out simple enough; just a few suggestions from well-meaning friends. 

"Hey, Megan!" they cried, "You should check out Etsy.com.  It's really fun."

So I did.  Hence, I now have a problem.  After months of slightly obsessive browsing, I finally took the plunge and made a purchase.  It was not a bad experience, but I have to hold back from going off the deep end on this stuff.

How do I know that I have a problem?  A good question.  When making my family Christmas gift list this year, I included a few Etsy items (along with their links) for purchase.  Gah.

In other news, I survived the Coffee Breakdown 2011!  It was certainly nice to have the Caribou for backup, but our repairman arrived as I was leaving today, so unless there is a part that has to be ordered or the machine is beyond fixing, things will be back to craptastic quality as usual tomorrow.

Where am I going with this entry?  Another good question.  I have no idea.  I just felt compelled to share.  Good night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment