Monday, November 21, 2011

Mini advice request

So I have a couple of quick questions for you. 

1.  What do you think of the new layout?  If you were wondering, it is my own rendering of my dog, Lena.  Try not to all rush out once to order your copies.  But I think it's a pretty good likeness.

2.  How long does it usually take for orders on Etsy.com to ship?  If a seller has over 3,000 reviews that are 100% positive, I am assuming that they are pretty good about getting things out, but if I decide to order something for, say, a Christmas gift, I want to know how far in advance I should do it. 

I realize that my blog is not a really active forum for people to submit suggestions or advice, nor do I assume that any of my readers are avid Etsy users, but on the off chance an expert stumbles upon this entry, I would appreciate the assistance. 

That is all.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment